Monday, May 4, 2009

May's Devotion

Colossians 1:3-6
"We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God's grace in all its truth."

I asked Christ to be my Savior. He has helped me to read and study the Bible more. I used to be bad, but he is helping me to be a better person.

1 comment:

  1. My friend ... we all understand what each other goes through. It may not be the exact same, but its similar in its own way. I hope to see a full testimony from you one day. May God continue to bless you as he has, let him lead you where he wills. He is all and you will be apart it, as long as you keep him #1 in your heart ... dont forget that.

    ReplyDelete